Thursday, February 10, 2011

Birthday Girl



I apologize for the poor picture quality of this one... This was for my niece's birthday earlier this month and I was trying to get it in the mail to her so it would make it by her birthday. I was getting it ready to mail and realized I hadn't photographed it yet. It was late...dark...I was tired... Anyway, I think you can get the gist of it! I have been meaning to get this posted for about a week now, but it kept getting pushed to the back burner! I know you can relate!!!

This is a digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil that I thought was too cute. My niece turned 16!! I was hoping that if I sent her a card as a little girl, she would stay little! She is a super sweet young lady and I am proud to know her!

The patterned paper is by Kaleidoscope (My Mind's Eye). I have had it for a long time...and recently unearthed it in my stash! She loves purple and lime green, so I went for it!

Copic colors used:
Dress: B60, B63, B66
Smock: C00
Hair: Y23, YR23, E33, E35
Shoes: E70, E71, E74
Leaves/Stems: YG11, YG13, YG17
Purple Flowers: BV00, BV02, BV11
Yellow Flowers: YR20, YR21, YR23
Blue Flowers: B000, B01, B02
Forgot to write down ribbon colors...I think I used the same colors as the dress...

No comments: