Saturday, August 18, 2018

Kraft paper coloring

Made two new cards last week!  One was a fun birthday card and the other was for a friend.

On both of the cards, I decided to use kraft paper and use my prismacolor pencils to do the coloring.



For the birthday card, the stamps are from Paper Smooches.  On the inside it says "it's your birthday." I free-handed the coloring of the grass.  I didn't want them levitating in thin air...ha ha.

The second card uses a digital stamp that I printed on the kraft paper.  I think it is from the Wax Fruit Company.  I have had it quite a while.  I don't think they are in business anymore.  It is a shame...I really loved their digis! The sentiment is from Paper Smooches (I think...).  I truly enjoy the look you get with the colored pencils on the kraft paper.


No comments: