Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm BACK!

I know....it has been a long time since I have posted anything and I am truly sorry! For those of you who know me, my job is with Eastern Music Festival and the summers are CRAZEEEE at best! While most folks are chillin' out in the summers, I am running in high gear until early August and then I collapse. I have had a full week off and am starting to feel a bit human now, so you can expect to see many more posts in the coming weeks. I am on vacation until September 1st, so I will be busy making lots of goodies for Hambo Stamps and playing with some new stamps I got at a convention in Winston-Salem!

My first post is one that I couldn't resist. Since I am mostly gray-headed now, I can relate to this one! The manatee stamp and the sentiment are both from Hambo Stamps.



Copic Colors Used:
Manatee: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7

No comments: