Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Lighthouse Birthday



I made this card for my mom to give to my brother for his birthday. I forgot to take a picture of it before I sent it, so I had mom scan it so I could post it here. I had the image all colored up and it was mom's idea to add some actual sand from the beach on the card. We glued some sand and a tiny shell we found on the beach to the card to give it some depth! I think it turned out really nice! Stamp by Stamps Happen, Inc.

Copic Colors Used:
Lighthouse Stripes: C3, C5, C7; Co, C1
Railings: Wo, W1, W3
Light/Windows: Y13, Y15
Sand: E41, E42, E43
Sky: B0000, B000, B00
Sea: B91, B93, B95
Gulls: C0, C1, C3
Border: R35, R37, R39

1 comment:

Monica Hunter said...

Ooh, I love this lighthouse card Melissa! I'm glad you were able to get a picture of it, because I like to see EVERYTHING that you make! :)