Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hambo Stamps Blog Hop!

Hello all! Welcome to the Hambo Stamps Blog Hop!!! I think I am the final stop, so I hope you have managed to navigate your way here! My fellow blog-a-vites...blog-a-philes... (are those words?) have done a wonderful job and I congratulate them on their whimsical projects to honor our Hambo "Mom and Dad" Monica and Tim!

I have a fun new card featuring something old and something new!



This card uses one of their new digital stamps "Thief of Hearts" and an older one "Buildings/Ledge." I added the sentiment on the billboard by hand. For those of you who are Copic Junkies, I will list my color listing at the end of my blog post.

In case you missed the other blog hop sites, you can find them below!

Colleen
Isabelle
Jane
Libby
MacKenzie

To complete the Blog Hop Circle, you need to go to Asela's site "Hop Art Studio." I hope you had fun!!!

HAMBO STAMPS ROCK!!!!

Copic Colors Used:
Red Bricks: R22, R24, R27, R29
Mortar: W1, W3, W5
Concrete Ledge: W1, W3, W5
Stone Building: W1, W3, W5
Windows: E0000, E000, E00, W1
Blue Building: B91, B93, B95
Hearts: R22, R24, R27, R29
Rope: E31, E33, E35, E37
Burglar Shirt: W3, W5, W7
Jeans: B91, B93, B95
Gloves: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24
Face: E0000, E000, E00
Sack: R20, R22

6 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

BRILLIANT! That's what you are! I had never considered putting the thief on the ledge, but it's a PERFECT combo!!

I'm still in shock from finding out about this blog hop! When I first read Jane's blog, I was thinking she was terribly confused about the sketch challenge or something! LOL

Thanks so much Melissa!!

Inkerbelle said...

You have absolutely outdone yourself with this one, Melissa! Your colouring is just outstanding and to put the 'thief' on the ledge, WOW!!
Thanks so much for participating in this hop.

Timbo said...

I'm with Monica on this. Brilliant! Great combo and great Copic work as usual!! Thanks for posting!

Melissa said...

Thanks for all the kudos...this one was a hoot to color!

Anonymous said...

Super card and love your coloring. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love that you put the heart thief out on a ledge. Perfect setting. I love that stamp.
Evette Rice
evetterice@aol.com