Monday, March 15, 2010

Computer Bugs?



I love this digi stamp from Hambo and had it colored for a while, but I was struggling with what to put on the monitor as the message. I spent a long time on the phone with my brother looking for a sentiment using computer terminology, but to no avail. Well...we came up with a few ideas, but they weren't G-Rated! I ended up doing some "Google-ing" and came up with this phrase. It was attributed to someone, but I can't remember who. Anyway...thought this turned out nice!

Copic Colors Used:
Mousepad/Computer Tower/Monitor: B91, B93, B95, B97
Keyboard/Mouse: W00, W0, W1, W3
Flowers: Y11, Y13, Y15; E33 (centers)

2 comments:

Jan Lamb said...

What is the background paper? I love it!

Melissa said...

The paper is from My Mind's Eye. It is part of their Breaking Free Collection.