Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is Summer Over Yet?



I guess you have been wondering if I would EVER surface again...I was beginning to wonder myself!!! It was a crazy busy summer with my job and then after it was over, I proceeded to get sick...I have been off for a bit over 2 weeks and was sick most of it. GADS... Well, I have about one week left and I am trying to make the most of it.

In addition to being offline for some time, I am also behind on my Hambo Stamps Design Team duties, so in the next little bit, I hope to catch up!

My first card features the Wee Henry Snorkel digi stamp and the life preserver from Hambo Stamps. I colored him up and paired him with some cute patterned paper by My Mind's Eye from the Quite Contrary line. I used my Cuttlebug swirls embossing folder to create the waves and then cut out the life preserver to use as an accent. I never made it to a pool all summer, so I guess I am living vicariously through Wee Henry!

Copic Colors Used:
Inner Tube: YG11, YG13, YG17
Spots: Y32, Y35, Y38
Trunks: B91, B93, B95
Snorkel/Mask: R22, R24, R27
Skin: E0000, E000, E00
Life Preserver: R22, R24, R27/YG11, YG13, YG17
Life Preserver Rope: E31, E33, E35

No comments: