Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Merry Christmas Sled



I think this digi sled stamp from Hambo Stamps is so nice! I kept this one super simple and thought the old fashioned paper from the Basic Grey holiday collection was perfect for this one.

It reminds me of when I was about 3 years old and we had a HUGE snow in Tennessee...now mind you that a HUGE snow in Tennessee is nothing like a HUGE snow somewhere up north...but it really was a big thing for us. I have some old slides with me during this big snow that I have been working on scanning so I can create a slide show to play on a DVD. At the bottom of this post is one of the pictures of me in all my winter glory! The toboggan and snow suit were hand knitted by my grandmother.

Copic Colors Used:
Wood: E13, E15, E17, E19
Metal: W00, W0, W1, W3
Rope: YG93, YG95, YG97

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa that is a lot of snow for Tennessee any time. Looks like you enjoyed yourself sledding.

Monica Hunter said...

What a cute little girl! I can see the same face. Sweet picture, and sweet card!