Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Wishes



This is one of Hambo Stamps' newest digis called Flower Chick and I thought it was so fun! Since I wasn't going to be doing any real-life egg decorating, I decided to decorate this one! I decided to keep this one bright and fun! The paper is some I found in my stash and I am not sure who made it...I used my nestabilities circle die/scalloped circle die for the image and added some gel pen action for dots and faux stitching. There is some glitter pen on the stripes and dots of the egg, but it doesn't show up in the picture. It was late when I took the picture, so the lighting wasn't stellar either...

Copic Colors Used:
Flowers: RV23, RV25, RV29
Leaves: YG11, YG13, YG17
Chick: Y32, Y35, Y38
Beak: YR15, YR18
Egg: B000, B00, B01, B02
Dots on Egg: RV23, RV25
Wavy Lines on Egg: Y32, Y35, Y38; YR15

3 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

This is SO pretty Melissa! Happy Easter!!

Hambo Hoedown said...

WOW! Is this ever pretty!!!

Roipendragon said...

Lovely blog you hhave here