Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mystery Stamper Hoedown this Week!




Okay Hoedown Dancers!...it is time to play a game this week! Your mission is to guess which Bacon Bit designed each of the sample cards for this week's Hoedown! Go on over to the Hambo Hoedown Challenge Blog and tell us who you think created each of the cards.

Everyone with the correct answers will be entered into a drawing for a prize! Winners will be announced on May 25th, so do-si-do on over to the blog and do some sleuthing! I DARE YOU!

Don't forget to come back to my blog on Friday, May 20th for our blog hop "Hamming it at the Movies." I have seen some of the creative cards created by the Bacon Bits and we will also be featuring some guest Bacon Bits as well!!! I know I had a blast coming up with my idea, so you will have to join us!!!

Also, Hambo Stamps will be participating in a Virtual Stamping Convention, so you need to head over to the Hambo Blog on Thursday for more details! Sounds like lots of fun!!!!

In case you couldn't guess....MY CARD WAS.........


1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

I LOVE your Mystery Designer!! Awesome post, Melissa!