Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Little Pony




















Over on the Dustin Pike Blog, he was asking for folks to make a card for a young girl that has been battling leukemia.  You use one of his digis and create a card for her...and you get the rest of the set free!  I am all about free things, but to do something special for this young girl is just the right thing to do....free stamps or not!  I decided to go the route of "My Little Pony" and made it whimsical coloring rather than realistic....I think it is just perfect for a young girl and I hope it makes her smile!

Copic Colors Used:
Pony: RV91, RV93, RV95; RV63, RV66
Reins: YG00, YG01, YG03
Flower: YR02, YR04
Cat: T0, T2; B91, B93
Nose/Ears: R12, R14

3 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

I know Emily will Love your card. What little girl would not. Thank you for caring.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
One of Doodle Dragon Studios Design Team

Karen said...

I'm also making a card for Emily. Having had cancer, I know what she's going through. Many health problems later, here I am making cards for cancer charities to help all I can. Love your colouring, the blending is lovely! Keep having fun!

terrie said...

Very nice card...I like the colors and your pattern paper it goes so well together.