Sunday, June 2, 2013

Moher's Day Cards

These are the three Mother's Day Cards I made for my mom, my grandmother, and my sister-in-law.  The first one, which features an image from A Day for Daisies, was for my grandmother.  I thought the momma duck with her baby was so cute and decided to use that one for her card.
 


The next card, made for my sister-in-law features an adorable image from A Day for Daisies.  I guess maybe it might be more appropriate for a birthday card, but I just thought it reminded me of one of her daughters when they were younger...so I went with it!

 
The last one, also featuring images from A Day for Daisies was made for my mom.  I acutally combined the boy and girl in their jammies into one image so that it would show my brother with me!  She loved it!
 

No comments: