Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cool Cat



I found this "digital stamp" at Hambo Stamps. It is a FREE stamp you can find on the Hambo Stamps website. I couldn't wait to color this one with my Copic markers!!! This is the first digi stamp that I have tried and I had a BLAST coloring it! The paper is by Creative Imaginations. The beach ball stamp is by Rosie's Roadshow.

Colors Used:
Inner Tube: YG00, YG01, YG03; YG23
Cat: Co, C1, C3, C5
Nose/Flower Petals: RV10, RV11
Flip Flops: YR12, YR14
Umbrella: B01, B02
Water: B000, B00, B01
Beach Balls: YG00, YG01, YG03; B000, B000, B01; YR12, YR14
Ice Cubes: Silver Spica Pen
White Gel pen for highlights

2 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

This card is AWESOME Melissa! I love the coloring, the layout, the ribbon -- everything! Thanks so much for writing and giving me your link; I've got you bookmarked now! :)

Candy said...

Hi once again!
Love this card!! Great layout and colouring........
Candy