Sunday, June 7, 2009

Hugs Sand Kisses



This card includes two of the new Summer Stamp Releases from Hambo Stamps. This little boy is adorable! The sentiment is so fun too...This reminds me a bit of my brother from years ago when we used to go to the Outer Banks and play in the sand. Time flies... Our sand creations never looked this cool, but we sure had a great time!

The paper is from Flair Designs, Inc. and is from their Seaside Collection. I used the Large and Small Nestabilities Label dies. The hardware window die is from Quik-Cuts (I think). Dew drops and some ribbon from Stampin' Up complete the look.

Copic Colors Used:
Sand Castle: E41, E42, E43
Flag: BV000, BV01, BV11
Shovel: BG10, BG11, BG13
Shirt: YR12, YR14
Hair: YR20, YR21, YR23; E35
Skin: E0000, E000, E00
Sand: E41 (Airbrushed)
Sky: BG000 (Airbrushed)

3 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

This is SO cute Melissa! I love the detail of the popped up flag!

Candy said...

Hi Melissa,
I guess you can tell by now I am checking out your whole blog LOL LOL. This is my first time here..... I just can't get over your colouring!! Even in the tiniest of places!!
Candy

Anonymous said...

Melissa, this is adorable! Coloring is outstanding! Love seeing another version of red hair, so to speak! hehe...bunch of red heads in my family! I will try yours!
tfs!
Pam Going Postal