Sunday, June 7, 2009

Perfect.



The sentiment on the hardware says it all. Perfect. What I wouldn't give to be sitting on a lounge chair under one of those umbrellas at the Outer Banks....sigh.

The image is one of the new Summer Designs from Hambo Stamps. They have some really fun new stamps available. Wait until you see some of the sentiments that they have to go along with them! I love their quirky sense of humor...

The patterned paper is from my stash. I used the Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Embossing folder. The ribbon, dew drops, and metal charm are from my stash.

Copic Colors Used:
Poles: E55
Umbrellas:
BG72
YR12, YR14
YR20, YR21, YR23
B60, B63
YG91, YG93, YG95
V91, V93, V95
R81, R83, R85
Sky: BG000 (Airbrushed)
Sand: E41 (Airbrushed), E42

1 comment:

Candy said...

Hi Melissa,
You must have an air gun? This is beautiful work. I am going to have to check out these neat stamps! When you took your Copic Certification were you able to buy the air gun there? Did they sell anything? I am taking mine next month and am just wondering. I would love to get the air gun - would like to know the cost....
Hugs Candy