Sunday, July 19, 2009

What's up Chick?



This card features several stamps from Hambo Stamps that I just adore! What a fun set of "chicks" these are! What a perfect card to send someone just to say hello! The paper is by Basic Gray...it is older paper called Recess. Even though it features numbers as the background, I thought it had a chicken wire kind of look to it that would be perfect for my chicks!

Copic Colors Used:
Chick #1: E11, E13, E15, E17, E19
Chick #2: YR20, YR21, YR23, YR24
Chick #3: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Beaks/Feet: Y32, Y35, Y38
Nest: E53, E55, E57
Shadows: W0

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I really love your work, you are awesome with the Copics! Do you teach classes anywhere? I didn't see an email link for you :-(

Melissa said...

I do some classes in Greensboro, NC. I have one coming up in August. If you go to the Copic Marker Website and look under NC, you will find my email!

Jackie said...

Well, maybe I am not looking in the right place. I went to copicmarker.com and didn't find anything so I went to Marianne Walker's Blog - ilikemarkers.blogspot.com and also came up empty handed. What am I doing wrong? :-)