Friday, August 10, 2018

It has been a long time since I have posted on my blog. I didn't realize how long until I looked at the date from the last post!  Life sometimes gets in the way and a lot has been going on in my life.

I have moved back to my hometown and am living in my own house. No more renting for me!! Since April, I am now the proud resident in what was my grandparent's house. I am still working on making it feel like "my" home, but it is getting there. 

My job took me away for 7 weeks over the summer, but I am now back and starting to create some card creations in my new craft room. 

While I was in North Carolina for the summer, I attended a stamp convention in Raleigh with some friends.  What a blast I had there.  I ended up with a huge stash of new stamps and dies.  In fact...I was one of the winners of $100 in bucks to be spent at the show!  I have never won anything like this, so I quickly went back to some of my favorite booths and spent that money! I think it took me about 15 minutes to go through it!

Here I am with the "Tour Bucks" I won!


Below is a photo showing the large chunk of goodies I got at the show.  I think I spent most of my money at two companies: Impression Obsession and Technique Junkies.


In the next few days and weeks, I will post a bunch of the cards I made in the last year or so.  That will give me time to make creations with the new stamps I got in July!

No comments: