Thursday, November 1, 2018

Zentangle Tile

Most of my friends know that I have been dabbling with Zentangle for quite some time. Up until this point, I haven't shared any of my tiles.  The process of Zentangle is very calming and a type of meditative drawing for me. It is also a very personal expression of a moment in time when the tile was created. I thought it was time to share with others. I love that there are endless possibilities and tangles that can be used.  Plus the names of the tangles (patterns) are very fun!  No matter what kind of crazy might be happening around me, when I focus on my tile, the whole world fades away and I become "one with the paper." I know that is cheesy...but it is true. I hope some day to take one of the official CZT training classes in Rhode Island.

Hope you enjoy this tile.  I promise to share more often!

The tangles used in this tile are: Marasu, Caviar and Nzeppel.


5 comments:

Clipping Path said...

Awesome post.Thanks for sharing.This is so nice.

yasul.top said...

If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine. Please blast me an e-mail if interested. Thank you!

야설

ophunter.net said...

"Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is amazing, nice written and come with almost all vital info's. I would like to peer extra posts like this"

오피헌터

massage.blue said...

After exploring a handful of the blog posts on your blog, I seriously like your way of writing a blog.

타이마사지

gunma.top said...

I saved as a favorite it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.

타이마사지