Thursday, May 14, 2020

Wow!  I didn't realize how long it has been since I have posted anything! My life has been so busy with work. I have also started online classes to receive a certification of American Records through the National Institute for Genealogical Studies. That has kept me very busy.

I haven't had much time to be "creative," but I will try to do better. I had to look WAY back in my photos to find any that I have not yet posted. Here they are!

The first one is a birthday card for my mom. I used a Mo's Digital Pencil image and colored it with colored pencils on craft paper. Her images are absolutely some of my favorite to color!!


The next card was for my brother's birthday (I think). He loves his comfy chair and these stamps from Rosie's Roadshow seemed to fit the bill.


This last one was my Christmas/Holiday Card for 2019. I can't remember the company who made the stamp. I needed something I could do quickly as I had many to send!


No comments: