Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

One of my favorite characters is "Fluffles" by Stampendous. I am a cat lover and the stamps are just adorable. I have many of them and when I saw this vampire cat bat, I knew I had to have it! On the inside of the card I have the words "I think I thcared mythelf." I just pictured this kitty lisping thanks to the fangs!

I used my spiderweb Cuttlebug folder with two colors of paper to make the background. The eyeballs paper is by Heidi Grace. I colored the baby vamp with my Copic markers.


2 comments:

Erika said...

So cute!! I love still being able to see your cards and be inspired by them!! Happy Halloween!!

Kaye W. said...

Hey girl! I love this card - he is so cute in his vampire outfit! I liked the way you used 2 different colors of "bugged" backgrounds - I have not thought of doing that - so again, you taught me something new! Thanks for sending me this sweet card!