Sunday, November 29, 2009

Daisy Mouse Card



This cutie card was made for my Grandmother's Birthday. She loves birds, so I thought this stamp from Tina Wenke would be perfect for her!

The patterned papers are from my stash that I have had for years, but I wanted the card to be soft looking, so I thought it would work. The brad are from a collection I got at Michael's a while ago and I used the white Flower Soft to make the dandelions fuzzy.

Copic Colors Used:
Daisy Petals: W00, W0
Daisy Center: Y0000, Y00, Y11, Y13, Y15
Mouse: E51, E53, E55
Leaves: YG11, YG13, YG17
Shirt: R32, R35, R37
Ladybug: R22, R24, R29; C5, C7
Tiny Flower: V12, V15, V17
Bees: C5; Y35
Bird: B000, B12, B14

3 comments:

Inkerbelle said...

Another stunning card. Your colouring is simply amazing; the image seems to jump off the paper, it's so well done.

Kay Bray said...

Melissa ... you amazing me with your cards, techniques and especially your coloring! Job well done!!! Of course, you know I LOVED the ladybug on this particular stamp! Thanks for sharing your lovely work!

Michelle Adams said...

Too cute for words! Your coloring is really amazing!