Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Marching Band Girls



My oldest niece is a proud horn player in the Overton High School Band in Nashville, Tennessee. When I saw these images from Bella Stamps, I knew I had to have them so I could make her a card! The stamps are MUCH smaller than I expected, so they were quite a challenge to color with the Copic Markers!!! I am so proud of her! By the time this card posts, I will have flown home to Tennessee to see her march in a ball game and in the Contest of Champions! When I was in high school, our band used to march in the Contest of Champions, so it will be neat to be in that environment again!!!

Copic Colors Used:
Pants/Hat/Plume: C3, C5, C7, Black 100
Top: R22, R24, R27
Drum Side: R22, R24, R27
Drum Head: C0, C1, C2
Mallet Stick: E35
Horn: Y21, Y23, Y28
Hair: Y21, YR23, E35
Skin: E0000, E000, E00

No comments: