Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reindeer Christmas



This was the fun image I won in the Hambo Stamps "Won and Done" auction that is held every Thursday! What a hoot! I was having trouble with the lighting on this one, so I apologize for the strange colored photo.

I had a lot of fun coloring this one and have been the winner of several other images that I will post as soon as I can get them colored! So many images to color...so little time!!!

Copic Colors Used:
Reindeer: E31, E33, E35, E37
Hat: R32, R35, R37, R39
Packages:
V91, V93, V95, V99
G21, G94, G99
R32, R35, R37
YR20, YR21, YR23
His nose is a red crystal...Just call him Rudolph!!!

4 comments:

Monica Hunter said...

I LOVE this Melissa! So clever to use the little gem for the nose. I like that horizontal strip behind him too. What is that? Some sort of ribbon?

Inkerbelle said...

Another fantastic card!! When can I come over for my Copic lesson? :)

Melissa said...

Hey Inkerbelle...

You are welcome to come for a Copic Lesson ANYTIME!

Inkerbelle said...

I would love to meet you!! Please let me know when you do come to Denver, so we can arrange a date. Lessons or not, LOL! If I do take lessons from you and my colouring doesn't improve I won't have any excuses left....