Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Blueberry Girl

This is the second card I made for my co-worker. This time it was for her daughter. Again, the photo is kind of dark, but it was late and those new energy saving light bulbs don't put out enough light to do photography late at night. I will have to take them earlier in the day or put in some brighter bulbs! The image is from Mo's Digital Pencil. The background paper is from a pad of paper I have had for some time...can't remember the company.
Copic Colors Used:
Top/Shoes: RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99
Jeans: B91, B93, B95, B97
Bluberries: B63, B66
Bucket: C00, C1, C3, C5, C7
Hair: Y23, YR23, E33
Lips: RV13
Skin: E0000, E000, E00

1 comment:

Dee in Oklahoma said...

Oh...you are making my wallet slimmer and slimmer..had to buy this sweet little girl...
love your card and coloring Melissa...thanks for sharing. 8^)