Thursday, October 21, 2010

Where's the Rest of this Moose?



If you are old enough to remember the movie Arthur with the late Dudley Moore, this might ring a bell. When I was younger my brother and I were fans of this movie and one of our favorite scenes was when Arthur was in the study looking up at a stuffed moose head and says "where's the rest of this moose?" We loved that one. When I found this moose stamp (can't remember the company) that is all I could think of. Since my brother's birthday was coming up, I finally managed to get a card put together using this image. I decided to cut a window in the card and have the moose's face showing through and when you open it up, you see the whole moose.

One of the other favorite lines was: "He's taking the knife out of the cheese....you think he wants some cheese?" What a hoot. I will have to watch that one again sometime. One of my other favorite movies of his is an older obscure movie with Peter Cook called "The Hound of the Baskervilles." It is based on the novel, but only in the loosest terms! What a scream....I guess I am a sucker for that strange British style of humor.
The inside of the card is shown below.

Copic Colors Used:

Moose: E53, E55, E57, E59

Hooves: E44, E47, E49

On the back of the card as a signature, I used a funny stamp of a mouse sitting at a computer using a "human" instead of a mouse....I forgot to take a picture of it! Since my brother works with computers for a living, I just had to include that one as well. I will have to use it another time to make a card so I can share!

No comments: