Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halloween Checklist



I have been on a stamping roll lately! I think it may be the fall weather (FINALLY!) and because I saw lots of "eye candy" at the stamp show in South Carolina last month. I was inspired to get busy and make up for lost time!

I wanted this "Halloween Checklist" stamp from Hambo last year, but it was out of stock. As soon as I saw they had it again, it was at the TOP of my list! I just think it is hilarious! I paired it with this adorable ghosty stamp and put it on some of the cool background paper I found at a stamp store (on the trip to SC). Several of my stamping buddies made a weekend out of the trip and stopped at several stores on the way down to the show. I found all kinds of new patterned papers to use!

Copic Colors Used:
Ghost: W00
Pumpkin: YR12, YR14, YR18; BV23, BV25
Tennies: YG11, YG13, YG17

No comments: