Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!



Today is my mom's birthday so I had to send her a very special birthday card. I know she has received it, so it is safe to post! (I accidentally posted another card before someone got it....color me embarrassed!)

I got this great stamp on a recent trip to a stamp show in SC. The stamp is from Art Impressions and I hee-hawed when I saw it...or should I say "CATerwalled?"

The sentiment that goes with it says "you say I'm catty like it's a bad thing." I had to send a funny card. I don't usually do "mushy" cards for her. She knows I love her a lot, so I enjoy making her laugh...thus the funny cards!

The patterned paper was from a pack of the New Basic Grey collection called Pyrus.

Copic Colors Used:
Dress/Hat: B91, B93, B95
Bow/Shoes/Flower: YR 12, YR14, YR18
Leaves on Hat: YG91, YG93, YG95
Feather: E40, E42, E43
Cup/Saucer: E41, E43, E44
Cat: YR20, YR21, YR23
Lips: R35, R39
Nose: R32

No comments: