Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Some Valentine's Treats a la Hambo Style



I made some cute little matchbook sized treat boxes for my co-workers. I decided to use some of the cute digital images from Hambo Stamps. I took the images and made them tiny to fit the little boxes. It seemed like a great idea at the time....then I tried to color them with my Copic Markers...Not so simple anymore! It was really tough getting much shading and I had to adjust my techniqe a bit. Not to mention...a few Coke Zero's got me a bit jittery and it was a challenge trying to stay in the lines!

I filled them with the candy conversation hearts and they have a little velcro fastener to keep them shut. I saw a link to a template through Splitcoast. The designer papers are from the Basic Grey Collection a year or two ago.

Don't forget to get your Hambo Hoedown Cards in tonight! AND check back tomorrow to see the fun the Bacon Bits have in store for you with challenge-Week 3!

3 comments:

Hannah Clark said...

These Valentine's are sooooo cute! I just love them! Great colouring too!

Melissa said...

Thanks Hannah! They were a hit at the office!

Karin said...

I missed seeing these the other day...How cute! What a great idea!