Wednesday, February 23, 2011

You're My Hero



I can't believe another week has passed and it is time for the Hambo Hoedown Challenge again!!! Time flies when you are having fun! This week's digi image "Bird Hero" from Hambo Stamps is adorable...don'tcha think???

If you played along this past week, you should have this birdy fella yourself. If not, you can purchase him over at Hambo Stamps so you can join in on the fun. You can also use any other Hambo image to play along this week.

Last week was a color challenge...this week it is a sketch challenge. Take your favorite Hambo image and create a card using the layout over at the Hoedown. The other Bacon Bits created FAB cards to inspire you and get those creative juices flowing!

I look forward to seeing what YOU can create!

For my card, I used some GREAT paper from Basic Grey...I just love those wacky birds, so I thought it would be perfect for this image. Lots of bling and gel ink action on this one!

Challenges I entered this card in:
Something Funky
Party Time Tuesday's
Little Red Wagon
Copic Colors Used:
Bird: BG01, BG02, BG05
Beak/Feet: YR12, YR14, YR15, YR18
Tail: YG11, YG13, YG17
Medal: Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28

9 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

So cute! I just love that paper and I am down to my last two sheets!

Karin said...

AHHH, I have that paper! I MUST make one of these cards, so cute! Love those white doodle dot accents too :)

Hannah Clark said...

So, so cute! I just LOVE that paper! The colouring is, of course, awesome! Very cute card!

Silli said...

hehe, what a funny card Melissa, love your colors, love the papers... Big smile! HUGS

Joy said...

i love love love that DP, too cute!

Karin said...

Hi Melissa, You commented about my sock pig yesterday. My cousin made it for me, but she is considering opening an Etsy shop. I can mention it to her and let you know if she can make a purple one :)

Unknown said...

Love your creation! Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays. Hope to see you back next week!

Jenn
PTT

ddazzled71 said...

He is a cute little birdie and I love the bright colours you have used for your card creation. Thanks so much for partying with us at PTT this week for our Anything Goes Challenge. I do hope you will join us again soon.

Danie - PTT - DT.

Ashley said...

LOVE the bright colors and the bird! Thanks for partying with us at PTT!

~Ashley
PTT DT