Monday, September 3, 2012

Catching up a bit...

It has been quite a while since I posted any creations here.  It was a crazy busy summer and then during my time off in August, I was so tired from the crazy summer, I did a lot of nothing!  Then, I got sick!  Still have a cough, but finally feeling better!  I am going to post several cards over the next few days that have been sitting on my hard drive waiting to get posted.  I won't be posting the Copic Colors used as usual to save time, but if you have any questions, feel free to comment and I will let ya know!

The first three feature some fun digis from Bugaboo Stamps.  I just love this grumpy lady.  Sums up my sentiments most days! LOL


 
 
I have a few more digis from this line of stamps that need to be colored up and turned into cards. Sometime soon I hope!

No comments: