Tuesday, September 4, 2012

More Catching Up...

Here are some more creations that I wanted to share!  This was one I made for my Brother for Father's Day (yes...I am that far behind!).  This features on of the crazy Changito Monkey stamps from Stampendous.  He is the "grill master" at his house, so I thought this was fitting!


Next up is the one I made for my grandfather for Father's Day. It features a fun digi stamp from Prairie Fairy.  I just adore this bunny.  Meant to use it for a Valentine's card, but it never happened.  I know he loved this one...even if it was a bit "mushy"!

 
Next up is a card I made for a sick co-worker.  I have no idea who made this stamp and sentiment.  I stamped up some several years ago and recently found them in a large pile of "to do" images.
 
 
This card was made for my Aunt Sue's Birthday.  I was pressed for time, and had colored up this Stampin' Up image some time ago using my Twinkling H2O's.  I was able to put this one together pretty quickly since I already had an image done.
 
 
More Tomorrow!!!

No comments: