Saturday, September 8, 2012

Technique Fun!

Okay...I am having soooo much fun with the one layer technique.  I found a variation over on Heather's blog and wanted to give this one a try!  It uses heat embossing and sponging on the color.  I made two cards using that style and will definitely have to try some more! If you go visit her blog...you will have to look around.  She has some AMAZING cards!  I definitely have to try more of her ideas.

The first one was inspired by the yellows Heather used on her card.  I decided to use a really cool sun stamp from JudiKins as my focal image.  The sentiment is from a Hero Arts Sentiment set.  Perfect!


The second one features several snowflake stamps. I think one is an old PSX stamp and the other is a PrintWorks stamp.  Sentiment...not sure...another unmounted. I love the blue colors of this one!


That is it for now.  I am all caught up until I make some more cards!

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

You are so talented. I have been admiring this technique cards...gorgeous!!